Website Maintenance Services
It’s a common mistake to think that once your website is done, it can stay like that for long without losing its quality. With the changes happening all around the internet in terms of technology, your website may become obsolete sooner than you think.
You may like to catch up with latest technology, add/ update information on your website, wish your customers on special occasion, and engage them for events. You need to maintain your website periodically to keep it up to date.
Web Maintenance Services
Not only do we develop contemporary websites, we also provide website maintenance services. The web maintenance and support services include:
- Making sure that your website is up and running 24x7
- Edit, revise, update or create new textual/ minor graphical content
- Regular monitoring of web traffic to your website
- Regular monitoring of order received by on to the website’s, in case you have an e-commerce section
- Assisting Digital Marketing team to do the changes on to the website
- Changing the look and feel of the home page periodically (minor changes, like changing banner images, navigation color, slider images) to give a fresh look to the website
- Regular monitoring and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way
- Protection against hackers and malware from gaining access to your site
- Regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss
- Monitoring website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. We can assist you by liaising with the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible
- Redesign, re-alignment or re-development change to web page, website, web graphics
- CMS design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums.
- Any update and handling of social networking sites.